Primarily practicing in the areas of Wills & Trusts, Nonprofits, Probate & Alternatives, and Guardianship necessarily involves a variety of other transactional work. Specifically, transactions affecting families who own closely held businesses and real property, as well as agreements between families and married couples. Accordingly, our practice also includes the following:
- Entity formations-in particular, closely held businesses, family businesses, and entities for family assets such as farms, ranches or minerals
- Succession planning for family businesses
- Real property contracts, leases, and deeds
- Promissory notes, deeds of trust, releases of liens
- Buy sell agreements
- Premarital and marital agreements
Call 254-307-2928 or email for more information.